1. My fucking netbook is refusing to charge beyond 56%.
2. Said netbook currently has 6% battery with 16 minutes remaining. It’s been like this for around 2 hours.
3. It rained.
4. I woke up at 6:39 this morning.
5. It rained.
6. The Facebook app doesn’t understand that I LIKE getting my notifications.
7. It’s mid-June. It rained.
The 21st century is difficult.
Ireland. The Euros. What happened? It pains me to admit it, but deep down, I thought we could pull off a miracle, surprise everyone and actually win the whole thing. Ha.
We had to play the world champions. We were obviously not the favourites to win against Spain, but maybe we could have tried. No?
Euro crisis. Shit weather. First country to be eliminated from the European Championship, after two matches. With all of this, we deserve to have a good looking Taoiseach…